$15.00 ($6.99 ebook)
Going Broke is No Joke!
Going Broke Is No Joke! is an easy-to-read, lighthearted handbook on personal money management that offers practical tips of things you can do NOW to take charge of your financial life. It takes some of the mystery out of personal financial management by showing you how to avoid many of life’s financial pitfalls, and it will help you avoid or get out of debt and raise your credit score.
In Going Broke is No Joke, veteran financial author, speaker and educator, Patricia Davis, gives you dozens of ideas that, if you apply them, will guide you along the road to financial freedom.
This handbook will teach you money secrets people who are successful already know, such as:
• How to put together a comprehensive spending plan
• How to lighten your child’s student debt load
• How to keep afloat after a sudden job loss, including tips on simple ways to cut back on your expenses
• What the latest scams are – how to recognize them and keep your money in your pocket
This is the book for you if you want to:
- Quickly and easily find proven strategies to help keep you from going broke
- Learn exactly what you need to know to become your own financial guru
- Trade in weariness and despair for knowledge and success
- Take your personal finances off life support
- Raise your credit score and get back on track